Quality & Safety Engineer from the Ecole des Mines de Nantes (now IMT Atlantique), Christophe has built his experience by setting up software quality teams at software companies and start-ups, especially in multi-site environments and offshore.
After having contributed to lead an Agility & DevOps approach for the first french flash-sales websites, he joined the OUI.sncf group to continue the DevOps transformation with an Operational Excellence approach with a pinch of Chaos Engineering.
Co-author of French DevOps book https://buff.ly/2FXVXgN
#quality #agility #DevOps #ChaosEngineering #Lean #OperationalExcellence
Experienced IT executive providing technology, methodology, organization and processes to improve quality and agility of IT systems &teams, currently exploring and experimenting Chaos Engineering and having fun along the way !!!
Director Operational Excellence (2016 - Present)
Privately Held, 1001-5000, Leisure & Travel
How may we maintain the performance of our system by evolving it several times a day without loosing in stability ?
Our goal is to build #OperationnalExcellence for all OUI.sncf allowing us to change perspective :
- from Quality of Service (QoS) to Quality of Experience (QoE)
- from Exploitability of our systems to their Dependability
To achieve this goal, our missions cover:
- Operational Excellence program by continous improvement (DMAIC): reduce impact during incident, reduce time to resolve critical defects, support the development of DevOps practices, optimize test strategies ,
- Operational reporting for QoS and QoE,
- Support feature teams on local quality,
- Transversal events coordination d’événement transverse : sales opening, OUI.sncf rebranding, datacenter relocation, …
- Speed and performance program leader,
- 2020 no more manual program leader : 0 manual connections, 0 truck factor Ops, 0 nightly operation, 0 oversized infrastructure, 0 code stock, 0 impact on business during incident,
- Chaos Engineering program leader.